[NCUC-EC] Request for small Travel Support to the Dublin ICANN meeting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Sep 10 16:30:17 CEST 2015

Hi

James will be doing work for us helping to organize the Saturday outreach event. I encouraged him to send us an application for modest support.  His 450 euro estimate is indeed modest.  Let’s see if any other requests come in by the 17th, if not we can decide y/n on this or a more functional amount.

Bill