[NCUC-EC] Approval of NCUC Travel Support for Dublin

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Sep 1 10:33:59 CEST 2015

Hi Arun

The NCUC EC has approved your application for support in accordance with the terms of the the travel support policy http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-travel-support/ <http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-travel-support/>, e.g. up to US $2,000 toward conference-related airfare, visas or related fees, lodging, and airport taxis.  Save your receipts and submit to Milton for reimbursement post hoc.

In addition to your participation in the accountability process etc, your coordination of the bylaws update effort in advance of the Constituency Day discussion will be very helpful.

Cheers

Bill