[NCUC-EC] Urgent: Proposed Schedule for 2015 Election Cycle

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 19:21:43 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have few questions:

- I guess only the members for at least 30 days are eligible for voting?do
we have the voters list ready? Ncuc didn't conduct its own check-in process
yet, so is that step will be skipped dor this time?
- the election schedule was not  announced (for ncsg I announced the
schedule and process 2 months before the nominations starting) and this
schedule will start directly in monday.

Best,

Rafik