[NCUC-EC] Stephanie Perrin Travel Support + Procedures for Ad Hoc Requests

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:50:07 CET 2015

Hi Bill,
Completely agree with the support to Stephanie. Privacy is such a priority concern for this Consituency.Looking foward to Stephanie's post-meeting report.
Regarding drafting a policy for future possible ad hoc travel requests, currently the suggestion that comes up to my mind is that we change the Travel Policy to support both ICANN and non-ICANN travel support requests, provided that requests are related and important to NCUC working themes.
Saying that, agree with your proposal.
Shall we divide it into two  parts in the Travel Support Policy, one part for ICANN meetings, the other for non-ICANN meeings, with clear titles for each part?
Thanks.Listen to further response.
Best Peter