[NCUC-EC] NCUC Brochure Chinese Version Completed

Jia He hejia925 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:24:02 CET 2015

Great. I will check it words by words for the first round, then I will
invite the members from existing Chinese Advisory Group for ICANN to check
it for the second round. We will make sure all the words and sentences used
in our Brochure are correct. "New Checked Version" will be updated in the
end of this week.

Jia