[NCUC-EC] Travel to Dublin Meeting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Jul 19 13:06:33 CEST 2015

> On Jul 16, 2015, at 1:43 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
>

> As I said, my travel will be covered by my At Large role.  Per previous discussions, the first priority with respect to the three slots should be getting active people who are directly involved in key work to the meeting.  In this connection, I support Tapani’s suggestion of Robin.  We should check with others who are doing heavy lifting for us in transition, accountability, privacy, and so on.  If there’s no pull on slots in this manner than we can rotate here.

Ok so here I am responding to my own messages again.  Further to my messages of 5, 7, 8 and 16 July and several queries on Skype I will write to Glen tomorrow to get this off my desk, we are late.

On ‘need to be there grounds’ I propose Robin.

On ‘rotation’ grounds I propose Joao and Stefania, as Grace and Peter went to BA and Roy is covered.

If no objections I send this Glen tomorrow.

Thanks

Bill