[NCUC-EC] Travel to Dublin Meeting

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jul 7 17:04:58 CEST 2015

On Jul 05 08:58, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

>  I believe the correct decision model would be sort of
> >
> > 1) Is there someone we really need to have at a particular meeting
> > because of activity they’re involved in, e.g. an important WG
> > meeting negotiating a text or whatever; if yes they should be
> > seriously considered for support, if not then all things are sort
> > of equal so
> >
> > 2) Support is rotated among elected (and I’d argue, appointed,
> > i.e. NCSG EC and PC) representatives

Regarding the parenthetical point, I'm planning to show up using
NCSG EC member travel support, so you might wish to consider funding
Robin either via one of these ICANN travel slots or otherwise from
NCUC funds - if my impression of all activities she's involved in is
even remotely correct it'd be well justified as per (1) above.

--
Tapani Tarvainen