[NCUC-EC] BA incidental expense for budgetary consideration

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 19:15:13 CEST 2015

+ 1 @Stephania. Lets have a limit for these occasions. Ofcourse this should be something realistic that is enough to cover food and soft drinks.
RgdsGrace

From: Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
To: william.drake at uzh.ch; ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:39:38 +0000
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] BA incidental expense for budgetary consideration

Hi Bill, everyone

I of course support the move, too.

I suggest, however, to try to "streamline" the process, by allocating a maximum amount to be used to this end in similar occasions. Again, this is not to complicate things but to improve transparency on the one hand, and facilitate reimbursement on the other.
 Am I becoming such a big policy fan?

What do you think?

Stefania