[NCUC-EC] Approval of NCUC Travel Support for CCWG @ Paris

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Jul 1 20:11:13 CEST 2015

+1 Ed its unfortunate that we have to reach out to NCUC to assist us with this but with the criticality of this work in shaping ICANN for the future I hope its funds well used.
For issues of high importance having F2F we should definitely be encouraging a more open travel support policy from ICANN. Much appreciate Ed that you seem to be hot on that topic already great work!

-James