[NCUC-EC] DC meetings

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Jan 8 16:58:21 CET 2015

Hi Peter

Yes, Ed mentioned you were having visa issues, very sorry to hear that. I don’t know if at this point there is anything ICANN staff could do to get the embassy to respond, but if you think it’d help send Rob Hoggarth and Constituency Travel a note with capital letters in the subject line.

Otherwise, do keep us posted, and let’s also try to get ICANN to learn from this experience—I warned them that holding the meeting at this time would raise challenges for us regarding travel permissions due to the timing of the NCUC elections, and that they’d have to be really prompt in helping our international people move the process.  It would seem that didn’t work.

Bill