[NCUC-EC] The future o MAT

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Mon Dec 28 19:51:57 CET 2015

Dear NCUC EC members, dear Rafik,

On 11 December, Me, Rogerio Mariano, Walid and Rao Naveed made a conference call to discuss the future of MAT.Initially we and Rogerio had applied for to continue the project, and at this meeting we realized that Rao Naveed had gone beyond promises and Walid suggested as the new leader of the project, and we all agree.

By this I send this a proposal on behalf of us as a group (Me, Walid, Mariano and Naveed) to let you know that Naveed has volunteered to take over the role as the new coordinator and that Walid, Rogerio and I will form the core group of members to support him in this new role and to help bring more input into the work of the MAT.

Please send your considerations,

[]s
--
João Carlos R. Caribé