[NCUC-EC] Approving CROPP slot allocation for Monika

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:16:22 CET 2015

Hello Rafik,

Sorry your email went into my spam box!! hence the delay in response.

Can I ask if Monika can provide us with concrete plans on how she plans to
do outreach for NCUC? For example, which organizations will she approach
and if she can also arrange a side event at the conference to talk
specifically about NCUC and its mission? I don't  have an objection but as
we just started I would like to know more about her plans.

Also I am abit unclear about the current financial status of CROP. How much
it is, the record of people and conferences that were allocated CROP etc.
If there is anyway I can find this information?

And how much fund is allocated to Monika's travel?

Also I know this is an exceptional request but sometimes people don't check
their emails during the weekend. I suggest giving them time to decide on a
work day in the future.

Thanks alot

Farzaneh

On 11 December 2015 at 08:36, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to confirm here the CROPP allocation for Monika to attend the CPDP
> conference in Brussels next January  where she is organizing a panel there
> with speakers including NCUC members: Stefania, Niels and Stephanie. The
> panel is supported by ICANN which paid the conference fees already.  it is
> an important Data Protection conference and an opportunity for us to do a
> targeted outreach toward data protection and privacy advocates and experts.
>

> Monika will write a blog post and  report. CPDP records all the panels, so
> we can have the panel video later and use it as material for communication.
>

> the panel is on the programme already at 29th January, 11:45: Internet
> Architecture and Human Rights  see here
> http://www.cpdpconferences.org/29012016/grid.html
>

> if there is no objection in next 24 hours, we can consider this as
> approved.
>

> After that, we will discuss later the plan to allocate the CROPP slots and
> which events we should target. I have one or two events in mind but looking
> to hear if there are we should target.
>

> Best,
>

> Rafik

Farzaneh