[NCUC-EC] let's start

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:20:37 CET 2015

Hi Farzaneh,

> Thanks Rafik.
>
> I would like to go to Non-contracted Party House intercessional in LA (if
> visa allows). I am not planning to go to Marrakech.

Thanks for the info. that is why we need to make the list for NCPH meeting
soon so people can start the visa process.

> As to the monthly calls, Friday is convenient for me.
>
> As to the appointments the NCUC representatives to GNSO etc, has a call
> for volunteers  been issued  for the positions?
>
> not yet, we are discussing about the plan here. I think we will need to
draft some role description for the call, criteria for selection if needed,
a timeline, check with incumbents if they want to go for another term etc.

I definitely agree that someone should follow up on Walid's work on
> membership affair and we need to assign someone as soon as possible.

yes and we will check for other groups too.

> 2016 planning seems alot of work . I would like to volunteer for working
> on outreach management ( Allocation of CROP) working on bylaws and I can
> help with membership management and engagement.

noted.

Rafik