[NCUC-EC] Re consultation on CCT membership under GNSO endorsement

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:09:45 CET 2015

Hi YJ,

thanks for this,
I am not aware about details about the endorsement process for the CCT and
the process is little bit fuzzy (Creating some confusion for SO and AC).
the SO/AC are supposed to send the names by 17th Dec. I suspect that GNSO
secretariat trying to confirm here with all those including GNSO in their
statement of interests .

my understanding is that will be done at GNSO council level with names
supported by NCSG in our case. I need to check with NCSG Policy committee
how they are planning to do this , since at the end our NCSG councillors
will participate in the endorsement process at council level and it sounds
several NCSG members applied to CCT.

Best,

Rafik