[NCUC-EC] Blog comments

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Aug 13 09:48:37 CEST 2015

On Aug 12 22:34, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> but one could argue that as it’s hard to get anyone to
> write for the blog in the first place, adding comment management to
> our collective to do list seems sort of secondary…and it’d be a
> little embarrassing if we implemented and nobody used it…

Even more embarrassing would be if comments were flooded with so much
spam moderators wouldn't have time to handle it and relevant comments
would be lost or shown with inordinate delay.

I repeat my recommendation that it'd take at least two people to
moderate comments if enabled (and preferably people who've done it
before and know what they'd be up against).

--
Tapani Tarvainen