[NCUC-EC] Blog comments

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Aug 12 22:34:12 CEST 2015

Hi João

Good to hear from you.  This is sort of an old message you’re responding to though, and nothing was done with respect to implementing the comment function, no take up. We could revisit if you want, but one could argue that as it’s hard to get anyone to write for the blog in the first place, adding comment management to our collective to do list seems sort of secondary…and it’d be a little embarrassing if we implemented and nobody used it…

In any event, there’s no communications team to get into. I tried to start one a couple years ago.  So if you’d like to take a crack at booting this stuff up, great :-)

Best

Bill