[NCUC-EC] Soliciting Nominations of Candidates for NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2016 NominatingCommittee

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:51:11 CEST 2015

Hi Rafik,
another suggestion: better to create a page in website for all nominations/elections related stuff (process, nominations, candidates/appointees) so you can refer to it in future.
Thanks for this great suggestion.Compiling a NCUC Representatives Document (including all historical nominations and elections) has been the thing I want to do .
I will try to collect those records and materials.
BestPeter