[NCUC-EC] change in covered traveler

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Sep 8 17:18:30 CEST 2014

This  is great news! I mean, it is not great news that Stefi cannot make it, but it does mean that a known NCUC member who wants to travel (Stephanie P) moves off of our piggy bank and on to ICANN's. Glad that you moved fast on this one.

Milton L Mueller
Laura J and L. Douglas Meredith Professor
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/