[NCUC-EC] New NCUC members [and approval process]

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Wed Oct 22 16:25:10 CEST 2014

Thank you!  :)

Many thanks,
--
Maryam Bakoshi
Secretariat – NCSG, NCUC, NPOC
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

From: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>>
Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 14:55
To: Stefania Milan <Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu<mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu>>
Cc: Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org<mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>>, "Exec. Comm" <ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org<mailto:ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org>>
Subject: Re: [NCUC-EC] New NCUC members [and approval process]

Great, now bug them to actually get involved! ;-)

BD

On Oct 22, 2014, at 3:44 PM, Milan, Stefania <Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu<mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu>> wrote:

​Consensus! I am pleased to see several of the people that I bugged for joining ;-)
Thanks Maryam for your crucial help on this!!

----------------------
Stefania Milan, PhD
Data J Lab || Tilburg University, the Netherlands || http://datajlab.nl<http://datajlab.nl/> ||
The Citizen Lab || Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto || http://citizenlab.org<http://citizenlab.org/> ||
European University Institute || www.protestsurvey.eu/<http://www.protestsurvey.eu/> ||
Center for Media and Communication Studies, Central European University || www.cmcs.ceu.hu<http://www.cmcs.ceu.hu/> ||
International Association for Media and Communication Research - International Council member and Co-Chair, Communication Policy Task Force || www.iamcr.org<http://www.iamcr.org/> ||
Executive Committee, Non-Commercial User Constituency, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
http://stefaniamilan.net/