[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting TODAY: Draft Agenda

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:21:12 CEST 2014

Hello from St. Gallen,

On May 29, 2014, at 3:51 PM, Pranesh Prakash <pranesh at cis-india.org> wrote:

> Have the two applicants submitted any documents showing the costs of the
> available flights tickets and the available hotels?
>
> If yes, could those also be forwarded?

NCUC has never in 13 years asked funded travelers to do this, I guess because there’s no need.  If we say we’ll cover your travel up to an amount and they book and submit a receipt for travel up to that amount why do we need to know in advance what flight they’ll be on?

Anriette just skyped me saying she needs to buy today because she has to get a visa for her daughter who will accompany her.  I have asked her to speak at several events we’re organizing and we are trying to engage APC so we need here there so I’d appreciate it if we could move this along.

I will ask her to send a receipt and forward Dee Dee’s, can people please respond to the proposals?  Would also like to get the new members on board and welcomed!

Bill