[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [community-finance] FY15 Budget Draft for public comment - Kick off #4/4 - 3pm UTC

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun May 18 11:16:58 CEST 2014

Since NCUC did pretty well with budget allocations we should show engagement in the process.  I will be participating at the IGF MAG meeting remotely during this call, so I probably won’t be terrible active beyond being a name on the chat.  I’d be helpful if anyone is able to join this call as well it will be good to help fly the flag noticeably, even if it means just being logged into the chat. Volunteers?

Speaking of budgets, I mentioned that we got funds for NCUC @ IGF.  The IGF MAG workshop rankings just came in and NCUC’s two proposals were were ranked #2 and #9 out of 209 proposals, so we should be going. NCSG’s is ranked #85, so borderline. Robin’s proposal with Larry Strickling came out tops :-)

Also on budgets, I’m actively working with the leaders on the CSG on planning the intercessional noncontracted house meeting we got budgeted.  Likely next January, thinking DC, Instabul, Singy, or Brussels, TBD.

best

Bill

Begin forwarded message: