[NCUC-EC] Travel approval

Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza caffsouza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:53:09 CET 2014

Jumping in late in this thread. I am totally in favor of having Brenden's
hotel nights covered, but If you want to look for alternatives, the Naumi,
just in front of the Rafles, is usually a very good option. Not sure how
much less expensive it would be. The Grand Pacific is another alternative.

On a side note, one of the reasons for me to decide to resort to other
sources of funding to get me to Singapore was precisely to give the
constituency more options to fund people to help out in the event and in
the meeting as a whole. Hope that helps.

Best,
Carlos

> Brenden,
> At $300 a night, for 4 nights, I think as Treasurer we need to all look at
> alternatives. Do you have time to search for a less expensive place and let
> us all know about it? This kind of thing could be budget-busting given all
> the people Bill seems to have promised to support for the extra nights.

Diretor
Instituto de Tecnologia e Sociedade do Rio de Janeiro (ITS)
https://www.facebook.com/ITSriodejaneiro
+55 21 3235-6315