[NCUC-EC] Request for Singapore travel funding to NCUC EC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Feb 4 18:04:50 CET 2014

Dear NCUC Executive Committee,

I am writing to request travel support for the March ICANN meeting in Singapore.   I estimate the cost of hotel and airfare to be $3,000.

As NCUC's representative to the NCSG Executive Committee, I need to participate at the NCSG Executive Committee meeting in Singapore.  I would also like to contribute to the planning of and participate in the NCUC policy conference in Singapore.  I am also available to provide a policy statement on behalf of NCUC in the Public Forum in Singapore should NCUC wish to make a statement there.  Of course I'm happy to help in numerous ways, so just let me know what NCUC needs in Singapore.

Thanks for considering my request.  Hope to see you in Singapore!

Best,
Robin