[NCUC-EC] Possible invitees for NCUC CS outreach meeting in DC Wed. 13 January

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:14:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I guess the list will be shrinked somehow :) I don't think we can consider
ISOC as civil society for example. we can try to invite those folks (anyway
nobody talked about inviting CP80 anyway) and see if they can confirm their
attendance. even if we don't expect CFR, heritage or  Hudson to join us, at
least we can let them and others know there is already group of CS people
involved for years in ICANN and having expertise. just recall the letter
sent about IANA transition (
http://oti.newamerica.net/blogposts/2014/oti_sends_letter_to_congress_on_the_dotcom_bill_and_the_iana_transition-107726
)

as names , Joy suggested to check with APC members in USA, Kathy suggested
Rebecca recommendations (and she wrote about NCUC before) . I can suggest
Susan Aaronson .

we have 3 weeks before this meeting and I would expect us to have some
points to present to those folks.
what would interest DC folks?

Rafik