[NCUC-EC] Possible invitees for NCUC CS outreach meeting in DC Wed. 13 January

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Dec 15 15:22:46 CET 2014

Hi Bill,
Good list!  I would recommend adding Sherwin Siy, VP, Legal Affairs,
Public Knowledge, who is very familiar with our issues (as I share them
with him from time to time) and I would ask Rebecca MacKinnon who she
recommends we invite - as she is wired into us and DC.

Tx for your leadership on this,
Kathy