[NCUC-EC] [PC-NCSG] NCPH Intersessional Planning - Draft Agenda Version 3, 8 December

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:36:33 CET 2014

Hi

> On Dec 9, 2014, at 3:03 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> hi everyone,
>
> here the latest version of the draft agenda for NCPH meeting.
> please review it and suggest one topic for plenary session #3. btw we will have co-chairs for each session.
> we will have a NCSG session and we can use that as a strategical planning for 2015 (issues mapping, prioritization etc). we should also start thinking about the session we will have with Fadi and what topics we want to discuss with him.

Rob’s trying to accommodate CSG by squeezing mercilessly, don’t know if it works to do accountability and GNSO review both in session 1.  But interesting to see he’s added "Discussion of possible pre-ICANN 53 meeting conference.” to the next session, so in lieu of a direct response I gather that applying for the funding is possible.

Just by way of background since I’ve not mentioned to others, below is the suggestion I made.  CSG so far supports, just need to hear from IPC today.

Bill

———————