[NCUC-EC] New NCUC members to approve

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Apr 8 21:06:37 CEST 2014

Hi

Thanks Rafik.  We of course have no information to conduct a separate review and have always trusted that our reps on the NCSG EC have properly vetted.  So unless someone expresses concerns in the next 24 hours we'll consider this approved and Stefi as ET coordinator can add them to the data base and mailing list.  When that’s done I’ll send the usual welcome message.

Best

Bill