[NCUC-EC] Friday 15 November

Rafik rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:42:46 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

It seems that is the postponed event they wanted to organise in Durban about DNS industry and NGOs. I am not sure about the questions, but I am wondering what the relation with the membership they are supposed to serve , worthy to attend and understand.
For olga, being in her country, maybe she is considering about something  more important than just being speaker IMHO.

Rafik