[NCUC-EC] Friday 15 November

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:05:06 CEST 2013

On Sep 21, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3) Friday 15 November
>
> I did chat informally with Olga Cavalli the possibility of us doing something substantive together on Friday 15 if we don't do a bylaws meeting.  Whoever got there in time could come.  Both sides need to decide if it's worth pursuing.  We were thinking something combining the South School of IG + NCUC might be fun, like a half day meeting off site (e.g. at university) geared toward civil society outreach, like what we did in Durban.  Anyone have any thoughts on this option?

 Marie-Laure has confirmed that there is an event on DNS in LA Co-organized by ICANN, NPOC, PIR, ISOC, LACNIC and Lactld.  This obviously raises a bunch of questions, but for another day.  Olga is being considered for a speaking slot, so I'm guessing we should not count on organizing an event with her.

Bill