[NCUC-EC] Leadership Training Programme - INVITATION to the GNSO

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:48:48 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

> On Sep 19, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bill,
> >
> > I am that inactive not-working group led by staff,
>
> Huh?

I meant that I am already at that outreach working group, which is led by
staff and agenda is a series of staff presentation about staff driven
initiatives.

> On Sep 19, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > That is not related to "meetings" WG?ICANN may go into substantive
> changes of meetings format. but at least this looks for short term and for
> BA meetings.
>
> Wot?
>
> Type slower, Mr. Chairman!
>
> there is a kind of expert group or working group  led by Sebastien ,set to
discuss how to change icann meetings format, less than 3 meetings per year
etc , they already organised some calls with the community  . while the
today's confcall  according to the agenda you shared is just about some
changes in short-term (probably led again by the staff) for icann meeting
in BA.

Rafik