[NCUC-EC] Constituency Day

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Sep 10 14:07:03 CEST 2013

We need to start thinking about how we want to spend Constituency Day.  We should take the meeting with ATRT, and really prepare to engage them this time.  Could also do 60-90 on bylaws/policy, some on election and other housekeeping.  Open question whether to try follow up with some GAC folks or wait to Singapore.

BD

Begin forwarded message: