[NCUC-EC] EC meeting?

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Sep 2 08:41:45 CEST 2013

On Sep 01 11:23, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> To get us moving, I suggest we organize a EC meeting (effectively
> picking up where the Durban EC meeting ended). Would Wednesday or
> Friday work?

This week either of those will work for me only before
16:00 East European Summer Time, that is 13:00 GMT.
Tuesday or Thursday would be easier.
And next week I'll be totally offline, all week.

> As to how to meet—if we really want the whole ICANN package with
> adobe and phone bridge and all that I'd have to request it in
> accordance with our Tool Kit application. Alternatively, we could
> try something less formalized and staff-dependent, e.g. a Google
> Groups meeting.

I would prefer email meeting, or possibly something chat-type, but if
we go with a "real-time" audio(visual) teleconference, I'd want to
get transcripts. Otherwise it will be too difficult to document
afterwards what was actually decided without strong meeting discipline -
an agenda with alternative decisions written down in advance &c, and
chair sticking to the agenda and dictating explicitly what's decided.

--
Tapani Tarvainen