[NCUC-EC] Constituency Day

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:44:59 CET 2013

Hello,

I would like to suggest something. of course you need to replace me for all
those positions (and I guess also not being ex-officio here too after
that). I recommend to do  the changes to be in effect at the end of AGM and
the start of the new one in 22nd November (in 3 weeks)

the reason:
For NCSG EC, we are in the middle on applications review and I want to
finish them with the current EC, otherwise, with replacement in the middle,
that may slow the process again (it happened before when NPOC replaced its
representatives too).
For the nomcom, we got that urgent task to appoint replacement to the icann
board who resigned and also working of the recommendations
the new nomcom for 2014 will start officially its meetings in 22nd november
too.

Best,

Rafik