[NCUC-EC] Constituency Day

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Oct 30 08:33:58 CET 2013

On Oct 29 18:51, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> > *Vacancies: the new need will need to make some appointments, wouldn't be bad to briefly set the agenda
> > 	— a rep. to PIR (Robin's still it but it's not been an active link, need to see if she wants to continue)
> > 	— two NCSG EC reps (currently Rafik and Milton)

Should we appoint someone to replace Rafik for the month or so
between the beginnings of new NCSG EC and new NCUC EC?
It would be a bit silly ultra-short term, but might still
be useful, NCSG EC is likely to be active from the start.

> > 	— two NCSG PC reps (currently Wendy and Avri)
> > *What am I forgetting?

NCUC PC, if it's going to be re-awakened.

> > If Rafik is going to step down we need to to replace him on NomCom.

Rafik will presumably step down upon becoming NCSG Chair, so same
question as above: should we make an interim appointment?
I don't know NomCom schedule though - if it does nothing during the
intervening month this doesn't matter.

> I could be interested

You would be obviously qualified, but wouldn't it mean you couldn't
continue as NCUC Chair?

--
Tapani Tarvainen