[NCUC-EC] election mechanics & website

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:35:14 CET 2013

On Oct 29, 2013, at 11:18 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:

> Wilson made some kind of backup of the old site.
> I'm not sure what exactly it contains,

I would hope this can be ascertained….Wilson?

> but in any
> case you can see the old site at archive.org.
> I can't see the EC history anywhere there, however.

It used to be there

> The way Ning operates may have resulted in archive.org
> losing some subpages, though.
>
>> It's not on either of the Confluence pages, either.
>
> Strange; that's where I thought it used to be.

Just 2011-12

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38046396

> But my memory may not be the most reliable source here.
>
> Nonetheless, a quick search on the mailing list archive helps:
>
> 2010: Konstantinos Komaitis (Chair)
>      Alex Gakuru (Africa)
>      David Cake (Asia)
>      Cedric Laurant (Europe)
>      Brenden Kuerbis (North America)
>      Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza (South America)
>
> 2011: Konstantinos Komaitis (Chair)
>      Alex Gakuru (Africa)
>      Brenden Kuerbis (North America)
>      Carlos A. Afonso (South America)
>      David Cake (Asia)
>      Nuno Garcia (Europe)

It'd be great if this could be added to the EC page on our site and hopefully we can track down some institutional memory later to fill it in further back

> So, this is only 2nd year for Carlos and he's eligible for one more.

Good to have an answer, thanks

BD