[NCUC-EC] Conduct of the NCUC Election

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Oct 29 14:13:09 CET 2013

On Oct 29 21:46, Rafik Dammak (rafik.dammak at gmail.com) wrote:

> I already sent previously notification when we approved at NCSG EC
> several applications. latest one was sent to Bill and NCUC EC

I must've missed them then, my apologies.
Hmm. Strange, I can't find them in the archive either.

Is it possible you used wrong address?
Or maybe they got filtered for some weird reason.
Could you check the date you sent them and the
addresses used (both sender and target)?

Bill, Wilson, others: did you get Rafik's reports?

On Oct 29 12:48, Edward Morris (egmorris100 at gmail.com) wrote:

> I stand to be corrected, but I believe CLO is a SG member who did
> not join a Constituency.

Good. So, I'll add Anthony and Senghor but not Bokally or Langdon-Orr
to NCUC list.

--
Tapani Tarvainen