[NCUC-EC] PICS

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Oct 9 03:27:37 CEST 2013

On Oct 08 22:37, Edward Morris (egmorris100 at gmail.com) wrote:

> I wonder if it would be possible to set up a portion of our web site that
> could contain preparatory readings for BA. It would include materials
> related to PICS, the ATRT information, links to the Meeting schedule and
> anything else that would seem to be of interest. Putting everything in one
> place might make it easier people to obtain and digest the information.
>
> Thoughts?

That sounds like an excellent idea.

If you look at www.ncuc.org under Forthcoming Events, there's an entry
for BA, but now there's just a link to the official ICANN BA page.

Perhaps it'd be best to create a separate page for our BA stuff?
That would be easy enough, the only non-trivial part would be
deciding what to put there.

My network connectivity is somewhat sporadic for the next week,
so while I could create the page I can't promise to add stuff
there at short notice, but I could add accounts for all of you
who don't already have one and let you edit it on your own.
Or I'm sure Wilson would be happy to help if needed.

How's that sound?

Who doesn't yet have an account on our site and wants one,
just ask me or Wilson (or Brenden, he also has admin rights).

--
Tapani Tarvainen