[NCUC-EC] PICS

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:37:28 CEST 2013

Bill had some really pertinent thoughts on the NCSG call tonight suggesting
that members, particularly those going to BA, should do some reading and be
prepared to discuss PICS and other aspects of ICANN's version of public
interest at various forums in Buenos Aires.

I wonder if it would be possible to set up a portion of our web site that
could contain preparatory readings for BA. It would include materials
related to PICS, the ATRT information, links to the Meeting schedule and
anything else that would seem to be of interest. Putting everything in one
place might make it easier people to obtain and digest the information.

Thoughts?