[NCUC-EC] Ballots

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Nov 15 21:53:25 CET 2013

Not hearing objection and with 5 p.m. approaching in New Hampshire I called
FPIPLC at UNH.

The Executive Director of the Center is an Alexander J. Roberts. Her e-mail
address is alexandra.roberts at law.unh.edu . Ms. Roberts was not in her
office when I called.

I'm amenable to any of the solutions previously proposed. If pushed my
preference would be to send the ballot to the previously used e-mail
address if institutional ( i.e. fpiplc at unh.edu) or to Ms. Roberts if it was
personal. We shouldn't spend a lot of time on this but as they did respond
8 months ago...

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org