[NCUC-EC] Durban Constituency Day

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat May 25 11:23:18 CEST 2013

While sending this to me with a one week turnaround just before the IGF MAG was a nonstarter, and I have no idea why ICANN would need these session details so far in advance, especially when they just put a pointer to Confluence into the program, I don't want to delay too long on responding and complicate things for Glen.  So some help thinking through and writing down what we intend to do would be much appreciated, especially from funded travelers.

Any thoughts?  I don't want to spend the whole time on intraorganizational matters, we laid that foundation last time and some members seemed to find such discussions uninteresting.  But we are (I hope?) debuting a new website, right?  Which means we have both content and structure work to get on top of quickly….And we should at least update on other org building efforts, even if they've not gone far.  But from there, maybe we can move on to something more substantive.  We didn't get time to really discuss the question of rebooting or killing the NCUC PC and the larger questions this raises, so that would seem to be one focus.  Bylaws would be another if we wanted to have any changes in place before or to propose during the next election.

Thanks,

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake