[NCUC-EC] Durban, South Africa Supported Travel

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri May 17 10:41:19 CEST 2013

On May 17 08:57, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> On May 17, 2013, at 2:28 AM, Edward Morris <edward.morris at ALUMNI.USC.EDU> wrote:

> > Is it worth raiding the NCUC budget for a little over $1300 to
> > have another body on the ground?

> > I vote no.
>
> I vote yes.

We can afford it, I agree. But Ed made a good point about planning
further ahead: how will this affect Buenos Aires (and 2014)?

It seems to me Buenos Aires is more important than Durban,
and it might make more sense to send only three people to Durban
and five to Buenos Aires than sending four to both, for example.

--
Tapani Tarvainen