[NCUC-EC] our mail lists

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon May 13 10:25:20 CEST 2013

Hi Tapani, all

After a computer problem I'm wasting time recreating the rules then send mail to different folders, and it occurs to me some of our internal stuff may need a tweak.

The original idea was to have separate teams for inreach/member engagement and outreach/member recruitment.  The former never attacked many volunteers, the latter got more but didn't move much. I understood from Ed in Beijing that as the volunteer facilitator of both teams he'd now prefer to fold these two into on group on member relations or such.  In which case I suppose we could kill the inreach mail list and rename the outreach?

Also, the Program Team's list was set up as beijing2013 at lists.ncuc.org.  At we will continue to program events at subsequent meetings, this should get morphed into program-team@ or something similar.

As for the others, they're largely moribund now it seems. Perhaps the folks who volunteered to facilitate them could consider trying to initiate some discussion in each and identify to the EC goals for the quarter until Durban, stuff we can get done and announce?

Best,

Bill