[NCUC-EC] New members

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Mar 20 05:40:21 CET 2013

All,

Here's list of new members of NCSG who've indicated they
want to join NCUC (extracted from NCSG application data
I got from Robin), first individuals, then organizations.

I've included constituency data to indicate who want
to join both constituencies.
(I don't know how individuals can show both NPOC and NCUC,
I presume they've just ticked both in NCSG member application form.)
Unfortunately NCSG doesn't record country for individual applicants,
we'll have to ask for that separately.

According to our bylaws new NCUC members are approved
by the chair after secretary-treasurer's recommendation,
so, Milton and Bill, over to you.

(Let me know if you want more information - of course Milton
has it all already from NCSG EC.)

       Member Name       |      Domain       | Date Accepted | Constituency
-------------------------+-------------------+---------------+--------------
 Anthony Nweke           |                   | 12/17/2012    | NCUC
 Anton Permadi           | permadi.org       | 12/17/2012    | NCUC & NPOC
 Benjamin Ferrand        |                   | 12/5/2012     | NCUC
 Heather Leason          | textontechs.com   | 3/10/2013     | NPOC & NCUC
 Kottapalli Seshagirirao | ks-lab.in         | 3/10/2013     | NCUC
 Niel Harper             | octavegroupbb.com | 12/17/2012    | NCUC
 Olga Korotkova          |                   | 12/17/2012    | NCUC & NPOC
 Sarah Clayton           |                   | 12/17/2012    | NCUC
 Staffan Jonson          | pallarn.se        | 12/17/2012    | NCUC
 Tobias Mahler           |                   | 12/5/2012     | NCUC
 Virpi Kauko             | kauko.org         | 3/10/2013     | NCUC
 Walusungu Gondwe        |                   | 12/5/2012     | NCUC

                    Member Name                     |        Representative        |       Website       | country  | Date Accepted | Constituency
 British Red Cross                                  | Margaret O'Donnell           | www.redcross.org.uk | UK       | 12/17/2012    | NPOC & NCUC
 Bytes for All, Pakistan                            | Shahzad Ahmad                | www.bytesforall.pk  | Pakistan | 12/17/2012    | NCUC
 INTIC4DEV - Institut des TIC pour le développement | KOUAMI Ayaovi Olévié Agbényo | www.intic4dev.com   | Togo     | 12/17/2012    | NPOC & NCUC
 ISOC Armenia                                       | Grigori Saghyan              | www.isoc.am         | Armenia  | 3/10/2013     | NPOC & NCUC
 Movimento Mega Nao                                 | Joao Carlos Rebello Caribe   |                     |          | 12/5/2012     | NCUC

--
Tapani Tarvainen