[NCUC-EC] EC meeting?

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Jun 25 17:24:35 CEST 2013

Hi

While I am utterly swamped with NCUC work already and previous NCUC chairs say that they never held the meetings mentioned in the bylaws (considered the email exchanges sufficient), there's no reason for us not to do so if we have stuff to discuss.  And indeed, it might be good to talk about org matters in advance of Durban, particularly since I squeezed the time for this on Constituency Day so as to avoid Ed's suggested beheadings.  So how about this week? I've put up a Doodle http://www.doodle.com/f263ytg9nkqp4h5y#table with afternoon times in Europe, which hopefully would be congenial elsewhere on earth.

Cheers,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer