[NCUC-EC] Travel Expenditures

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Jun 7 00:56:57 CEST 2013

HI guys,

I'm a bit confused.

> Sorry for the dates confusion.  ISOC is paying from 10-12th, so I will
> need 13th-19th. That's still 7 days.

If you enter the 13th and leave the 19th that's actually six nights.

If this hotel doesn't work out, might I suggest the Durban Manor Hotel and
Conference Centre?

It gets substantially better reviews, a half mile from the ICC, free wifi,
free breakfast, ocean or city view, all rooms with a balcony.

>> AFAIK no fixed policies  so again we have to create.  Again, knowing if
>> there was any particular pattern prior would be helpful.
>>
>> I'd argue that the principle of equity should apply, and happily in this
>> case the amount's not a lot.

Agreed.

> I based the $50 on ICANN's rate for this meeting (I hope am correct).

You are.

Ed