[NCUC-EC] Signs of life

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Jun 6 09:53:34 CEST 2013

Below.  Would be nice to get some from members' elected representatives on the EC as well.  If people could be so kind as to respond to the Doodle below that would be good.  Responses to emails would also be welcome.

Am I correct in assuming that there will not be a new website to discuss with members in Durban?  If not, it'd be good to stop telling people to expect one.  More generally, I need to draft the Constituency Day agenda and invite visitors, so if we have no efforts and activity to report on with regard to organizational development I will squeeze the time allocated to that to a minimum.

BD

Begin forwarded message: