[NCUC-EC] nomcom rep for ncuc

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Jul 26 17:55:40 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

Greetings from Kilkenny.

Happy with all below. The only problem I see is that Robin is already a
member of the NCSG PC, albeit in an ex officio capacity. I'm happy to
support Robin for anything, wish she were a candidate to immediately
replace Fadi, but wonder if one can both be an ex officio and a voting
member of the same committee at the same time.

As for the other items, I've already posted my support for Rafik and would
be happy to welcome either Peter or Patrick to the EC via the proposed
method.

Ed