[Ec-ncuc] Publicizing NCUC policy work

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Feb 21 10:07:39 CET 2013

Hi

On Feb 20, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org> wrote:

> I've already shared the admin login info for the Twitter account with Wilson, and will do the same with anyone interested in using it. At some point we might consider using a web based tool that allow multiple people to manage an organizational Twitter account, e.g., SproutSocial.

There was thought of a communication team but I don't know that this will come together, so I guess the default for messaging would be the EC.  Probably it makes sense to share the load in case of inspiration, so maybe you can just send us the details off list?

> BTW, the website is set to tweet the title of any blog post made. So no work there, just get it up on the website, which anyone can do (although an admin (i.e., Wilson, me, anyone else??) needs to feature it on the front page).

That's a nice feature.

I'm guessing any web revamp will take quite some time, so we ought to focus on refreshing the info on the existing one.  That'd be a good achievement to present in Beijing if possible.  Replace the interest groups with teams, update the member list, etc.

BD