[Ec-ncuc] Beijing participation

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Feb 20 14:09:34 CET 2013

Hi Norbert,

Glad to hear this, it'd be great to see you there under whatever conditions.  As to a schedule, the NCUC Constituency Day meeting will of course be Tuesday morning, and assuming what we're hearing now is accurate and the policy conference happens, that'd be Monday afternoon.  Otherwise, items of interest from a UC standpoint would be the SG Policy meeting that's usually Monday morning, the SG meeting Tuesday afternoon, the Council meetings and public forum, etc…

Best

Bill