[Ec-ncuc] ncuc members list

William Drake william.drake
Sun Feb 10 10:52:14 CET 2013

I prefer Discuss and do not see a non-turf-strategem argument against it.  It was NCUC discuss before NPOC was added and consistency in the archive would have its virtue.  I am not interested in policing or (dis)couraging people from talking to each other on one list vs the other, do not believe we should preordain a hierarchy or division of labor, but also do not want to spend time fetishizing every small item into a matter of high principle that requires trench warfare.  So I will roll with whatever the consensus among elected EC members is.

But it would be great to do soon!

Thanks

Bill